Girl Scouts Day at the Cade Museum
- When: Saturday, October 24, 2020, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: 811 South Main Street, Gainesville, Fl 32601
- Cost: Free admission is provided to the Girl Scout in uniform or Girl Scout shirt/tee. Accompanying adults and guests pay regular museum admission.
Calling all Girl Scouts! Come dressed in your uniform or Scout shirt for free admission to the Cade Museum. Practice your STEAM skills in our Creativity Lab and Fab Lab. Invent a new robot or build a rocket ship with Edison’s Pile of Junk. And try your hand at virtual brain surgery in our newest exhibit, Brain: The World Inside Your Head. Fun for all ages!
- Website: www.cademuseum.org
- Contact Phone: (352) 371-8001
- Category: Family Fun