Audition Information: ***All roles are not available, as the previous cast from last season are still playing their parts. (Roles open are below)***
- We welcome all levels of talent and experience at the GCP, no previous theater experience required!
- Please prepare 16 bars of a musical theater piece that best shows your vocal ability. An accompanist will be provided at the audition. Please make sure that your sheet music is clearly marked as to where the start/end of your audition piece is.
- A cappella auditions or auditions with CD’s will not be allowed.
- Please bring with you a list of any and all known conflicts that you may have between Now and December 19th.
- There will be a dance part of the audition. Please bring or wear clothing that you can comfortably move/dance in as well as appropriate shoes. Jazz shoes, ballet slippers, and tennis shoes are all acceptable. Bare feet or socks are not acceptable to dance in. Please be sure to bring a water bottle with you as well.
- Please arrive to the auditions early enough to fill out your audition form before we begin. The lobby will be open a half hour before the auditions to allow time for this.
Bet- Female. Late teens to early 20s. Part of Fagin's establishment and an idolizer of Nancy.
(Alto. E above middle C)
Mr Bumble- Male- 30s to 50s. A large and pompous Beadle of the workhouse. (Vocal Range:
Baritone. Must be able to pop up to A above middle C)
Mrs Sowerberry- Female. 45-55. Mr. Sowerberry's wife and his overseer. (Vocal Range: Alto)
Charlotte- Female. 18 to 25- The Sowerberry's Daughter. A trouble-maker. (Non-Singing)
Directed By: Phil Young
Show Dates: November 19th - December 19th, 4 shows a week, excluding Thanksgiving Day.
Shows: Thursday- Saturday at 8pm; Sunday at 2 pm
**MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR AUDITIONS - Note: You will remove your mask when onstage singing, and for the headshot taken. **