Join us to watch "Song of the Sea" (2014), a family-friendly movie matinee at Celebration Pointe! INCLUDES: Gift bag with snacks, kid friendly activities, and the use of a head set. One ticket per person. Last chance to purchase tickets is noon March 14th! Movie will start at 3:00 pm. The earlier you arrive the better for best seating. CDC guidelines will be followed, include wearing of masks when not social distancing and seating will be according to the socially distanced area provided. You may bring a blanket, but we ask that you not bring chairs so as to not obstruct the view of other guests. In the event a chair is needed accommodations will be made.
In order to maintain a safe, fun environment, participants agree by purchasing a ticket for the St. Patty's Movie Matinee they will abide by the rules as noted below:
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. Event staff reserves the right to assign your viewing space.
- Headsets will be provided to all ticket holders prior to start of the movie. Headset must be returned at end of the movie.
- No Alcohol, No Smoking, No Illegal Drugs.
- Guests are asked to remain in their seating area for the duration of the feature except for using the restrooms or picking up food/drink items.
- Please dispose of trash in the receptacles provided.
- Restrooms are located by the Nike store and 6’ distancing will be required in line to comply with Alachua County guidelines.
It is our goal to provide our community with a fun, socially distanced movie experience-- it is absolutely vital that these rules and social distancing guidelines be followed at all times.
Weather policy: If we postpone/cancel the event do to inclement weather (rain, wind, etc...) you will receive a refund.
We will be observing all CDC guidelines and ask that attendees social distance when possible, or wear a mask when it is not possible.