First United Methodist Church (FUMC) presents:
Holiday Marketplace 2018! The holiday shopping and family fun event of the year! All proceeds go towards FUMC missions and ministries.
Join us November 10, 2018, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church.
This year Holiday Marketplace will feature, 12 shops, bounce-house / inflatable slide, magician, face painting, balloon art, music, silly photos, photos with Santa and Ms. Claus, and breakfast and lunch.
Each shop represents different interests, ages, and budgets.
• The Giving Tree: Gift certificates, gift cards, and selective merchandise at reduced prices.
• Fall and Harvest: Wreaths, pumpkins, centerpieces and creative fall decor including to lit fall trees.
• Santa’s workshop: A store for children age three to ten. Everything priced from $1 to $5
• This and That: All one-of-a-kind handmade items made by our artists at FUMC. Artistic items, furniture with mermaids, superhero chairs, lit blocks/bottles and designer one of a kind items.
• The Country Store: Old/new, food items, dishes, quilts and so much more.
• Twice-As-Nice: Resale shop. Most items are new and like-new. Small home appliances, lamps, artwork, from the ornate to the practical.
• Unique Boutique: A resale shop primarily for women. Christmas sweaters, hats, jewelry, clothes, name brand purses, and home decor.
• The Nut House: Fancy pecans plain and chocolate covered for holiday gift giving.
• The Sweet Shoppe: Delicious homemade pies, cakes, bread, and cookies.
• The Magic of Christmas: A Christmas wonderland of pre-decorated trees, wreaths, table runners, and other holiday items.
• Photos with Santa: Mr. and Mrs. Claus will visit the Holiday Marketplace to spend time with the children and parents. Photos begin beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Cash and credit cards accepted.
We hope to see you on November 10, at the First United Methodist Church!