The Ocala Arts Festival has been voted as one of the most loved events in our community. Artists are chosen by an independent panel of four judges. There are 155 artists from all over the United States bringing their beautiful pieces to downtown Ocala, Florida. The Art Festival is produced by an all-volunteer board and draws more than 25,000 visitors each year.
Artists compete for $22,000 worth of award money presented to the winners which are selected by two prestigious judges.
There will be:
• Live local entertainment on two different stages, at the Downtown Gazebo stage and Citizens Circle.
• Food Vendors are located throughout the downtown area. Food Trucks rally at Citizens Circle.
• A Student Art Tent showcases artwork from the local schools in Marion County.
• Children’s activities are presented by the Appleton Museum of Art.
• This is an event that the entire family will enjoy.