Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in the Gainesville area!
Ironwood Summer Youth Golf Camp
Camp is open to boys and girls ages 6–17. Children who are 6 year old are required to take a free golf skill evaluation by appointment. Campers bring their own lunch or lunch can be purchased at snack bar – Hot dogs, tacos, chicken tenders and other items are available. Approximate cost is $5.50. Campers must bring a water bottle to camp each day. Water and sunscreen will be provided. Any special sunscreen you may use, hats, and bug spray are also recommended. All camp prizes will be awarded on Friday at the end of each camp.
· Basic fundamentals of a proper golf swing, for driving, chipping and putting.
· Understanding of personal swing tendencies and swing drills for improvement.
· Proper practice techniques.
· Sand trap play.
· Developing a winning attitude.
· Knowledge of basic USGA rules and etiquette.
· On course playing strategies.
Camp Week: 6/25-6/29, 7/9-7/13, 7/30-8/3
Half/Full: Full Day
Tuesday- Friday | June 27-30, July 18-21, August 1-4 2017
Grades: Elementary, Middle School, High School
$150/ session (equipment provided)
Ironwood Golf Course, 2100 NE 39th Ave, Gainesville, Florida